Friday, November 4, 2011

Veterans Day Tribute Project

(in case you did not receive my e-mail)
I would like to honor anyone in your family (or friends of your family) who are either veterans or active duty in the U.S. armed forces. On Monday, I will send home a sheet of construction paper to display your student's tribute...I just wanted to give you a heads up so you can start thinking about it (and digging through all of your old family photos like I will be this weekend :-)). When you get the paper, please include copies of photos, the active duty/veteran's name(s), branch, rank, years of service (if known), relation to student, and any other interesting information you would like to include. I am requesting copies of photos because I would like to laminate these for the students to keep as a reminder of their honorable heritage! Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment