Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Training Day

Today your teachers were learners! I am very excited to implement some of the things I learned in one of my math trainings about Pearson SuccessNet, an awesome online tool for our Math Investigations and EnVision Math resources. This site not only has our textbook online, but also contains explanations of strategies we use in class and practice activities. I am in the process of setting up accounts for both classes and, while doing this, discovered some students already have accounts and experience with this cool tool from second grade. I hope to start using it in class next week and will send home a letter with user names and passwords (I will also put this information on a label in your student's planner.). Bookmark Pearson SuccessNet on your home computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment